- Zombie State Constitutional Provisions, 2021 Wis. L. Rev. 1063 (invited).
- Turning Neighbors into Nuisances, 134 Harv. L. Rev. 1609 (2021)
- Reprinted in Land Use and Environment Law Review (2020-21 ed.) (selected after peer review as one of the five best land use articles of preceding year)
- Reviewed in Shelley Ross Saxer, Nuisance, and Covenants, and Zoning, Oh My!, Jotwell: The Journal of Things We Like (Lots), 2021
- Property and Projection, 133 Harv. L. Rev. 1143 (2020)
- Selected for 2019 Yale/Harvard/Stanford Junior Faculty Forum
- Reviewed in Lee Anne Fennell, Projecting and Puppeteering, J Jotwell: The Journal of Things We Like (Lots), 2019
- The Forgotten History of Metes and Bounds, 128 Yale L.J. 872 (2019)
- Property Convergence in Takings Law, 46 Pepp. L. Rev. 695 (2019) (invited symposium contribution)
- The Damagings Clauses, 104 Va. L. Rev. 341 (2018)
- Reprinted in Land Use and Environment Law Review (2019-20 ed.) (selected after peer review as one of the four best land use articles of preceding year)
- Reprinted in Zoning and Planning Law Handbook (2019 ed.)
- Reviewed in Ilya Somin, The Unknown History of State Constitutional Prohibitions on Government Actions that "Damage" Property without Compensation, Volokh Conspiracy, 2018
- Reviewed in Shelley Ross Saxer, So What Are the “Damagings” Clauses and Why Do We Care?, Jotwell: The Journal of Things We Like (Lots), 2018
- Reviewed on Inverse Condemnation Blog here
- Penn Central Squared: What the Many Factors of Murr v. Wisconsin Mean for Property Federalism, 166 U. Pa. L. Rev. Online 53 (2017)
- Reprinted in Zoning and Planning Law Handbook (2018 ed.)
- Property's Ceiling: State Courts and the Expansion of Takings Clause Property, 102 Va. L. Rev. 1167 (2016)
- The Lost “Effects” of the Fourth Amendment: Giving Personal Property Due Protection, 125 Yale L.J. 946 (2016)
- Defining "Navigability": Balancing State-Court Flexibility and Private Rights in Waterways, 36 Cardozo L. Rev. 1415 (2015)
- Reviewed in Shelby D. Green, Recapturing Water for Sustainability Through Redefinitions of Navigability and Ownership, Jotwell: The Journal of Things We Like (Lots), 2016
- The Failure of America's First City Plan, 46 Urb. Law. 507 (2014)
- Leaving Room for Research: The Historical Treatment of the Common-Law Research Exemption in Congress and the Courts, and its Relationship to Biotech Law and Policy, 12 Yale J.L. & Tech. 269 (2010)
Books and Digital Content
- Thomas W. Merrill, Henry E. Smith & Maureen E. Brady, Property: Principles and Policies (4th ed., forthcoming 2022).
- Gregory Alexander, Lior Jacob Strahilevitz & Maureen E. Brady, PracticePerfect for Property (forthcoming 2022).
- Op-Ed, New Haven's Long History of Selling Streets, Hartford Courant, June 7, 2013
- Brief of Property Law Professors in Support of Appellees, Taylor v. Northam, 2021 WL 3918940 (Va. Sept. 2, 2021) (No. 210113).